Friday, December 21, 2012

Triple Threat


THE END IS NEAR
of Adam's schoolweek before break! I am so excited that he has 2 weeks off starting Monday.  He informs me that he has a lot of studying to do.  I inform him that I don't care. Christmas is here! This year it's my family's turn so we're staying in Tempe. We'll all be together except for the Nanners and Garrick. Sadness. Christmas week is a triple threat for Adam:
The 25th is Christmas
the 27th is our Wedding Anniversary (this year is our 4th)
& a few days later its my birthday (maybe I shouldn't be putting so much personal info on a website???). Bring on the festivities!!!


THE BABY WANTS YOU TO KNOW SOMETHING
She likes: Kisses, her changing table, snacking in the middle of the night, soft blankies, toys and people's hands that she can put in her mouth, going outside, kicking, christmas tree lights, songs, and smiles.

She Dislikes: everything else.




1 comment:

  1. You have the best child ever. And merry birthdaversary!

    ReplyDelete