BABY GIRL IS 6 MONTHS OLD NOW
She can swing at the park..
And giggle..
OH YEAH AND last week SHE STARTED SLEEPING AN AVERAGE OF an HOUR AND A HALF for naps instead of 45 minutes!!! I knew this would happen some day!
Adam caught she and I doing some of the same faces....
The week after I got back, I didn't want to do anything. You know those times when you know what you're supposed to do, you know its good for you, but for some reason it feels like torture to do it. Thankfully, that has passed. Adam and I are now in "We can DO EEEEEEET!" mode. Adam's work load for school is a lot less this quarter. He gets every Wednesday at home to study and get things done. Yesterday he took Baby Girl and let me sleep in till 10 am. That. Was. Amazing.
In other Adam News, he is excited to go to the AOTA (American Occupational Therapy Association) Conference in San Diego at the end of April at the same time that I am going to go visit my sister in Tucson (for the Woods Family Trio concert). Should be great!
WE ARE WAITING FOR OUR NEW NIECE
Nieces and nephews are the best thing ever. I can't wait to see Jen's new little one!
WE MISS OUR MAMA GINA
Adam's mom stayed with us last week. We had a plethora of good times. She has all the pictures and videos; Baby Girl playing with her pacifier, sucking on her "thingamabobber", growling to herself, wearing her St. Paddy's day dress, staring out the front window.... I guess I know how she feels now (about pictures, anyways).
Gina is one of the sweetest people I know. She and I had a lot of good talks. I'm really lucky to have such a great mother-in-law :).
One night, Adam and I had a date night while she watched the babe. We went to Biltmore Fashion Park because we saw that they show movies on a lawn there, and I've never actually been there. Well, we got there at 8 pm and ALL THE STORES WERE CLOSED... not that we could actually afford anything sold at Biltmore Fashion park... and the movie area was super crowded. Determined to have a good time, we strolled the promenade, looking for some opportunities for shenanigans. The apple store was open so Adam and I spent some good time in there. Adam wrote a silly two-paragraph sermon about Apple and the second coming of Steve Jobs on a Macbook in the store. I added to it the text of Genesis 1:1 except I did a search/replace with Steve Jobs as diety. We sat outside the store for 15 minutes waiting to watch one of the employees read it. Unfortunately, they looked at it for 1 second and then deleted it. Sadness. We decided it was time to get dessert elsewhere... and as we passed all the people watching "Rebel Without a Cause" on the lawn, we noticed it looked like James Dean's character was hurt or something... Adam yelled "WHY ARE YOU HURT????" and I yelled "DON'T DIE, JAMES FRANCO!".
I guess we should watch the movie sometime...

What fun! I feel like I just watched an episode of Friends or something.
ReplyDeleteG and I watched that movie. It is very sad. James Dean is also very hott.
ReplyDelete