There is life in there! Here is the proof!
THE INTERNET IS THE DEVIL
I find myself googling questions as soon as baby girl goes to sleep! Behold the 8 stages of Google Grief!
Stage1: Curiosity. (so hooooow exactly do I help my baby ______)
Stage 2: Smugness. (hey I found helpful-looking pages awefully fast! I am a champion googler!)
Stage 3: Engrossment. (I can now ignore everything else in the world as I read 10 different opinions on this topic!)
Stage 4: Confusion. (how come there are 10 different opinions?)
Stage 5: Anxiety. (how am I supposed to know what to do??/How do I actually do this??)
Stage 6: Guilt. (I already screwed everything up! She's ruined!)
Stage 7: Despondency. (I should just eat some more halloween candy)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, BTW
The fact that its halloween doesn't excite me that much because baby girl is too young to have fun. It reminds me, however, that what???? Thanksgiving is almost here and then before we know it it will be Christmas???
Stage1: Curiosity. (so hooooow exactly do I help my baby ______)
Stage 2: Smugness. (hey I found helpful-looking pages awefully fast! I am a champion googler!)
Stage 3: Engrossment. (I can now ignore everything else in the world as I read 10 different opinions on this topic!)
Stage 4: Confusion. (how come there are 10 different opinions?)
Stage 5: Anxiety. (how am I supposed to know what to do??/How do I actually do this??)
Stage 6: Guilt. (I already screwed everything up! She's ruined!)
Stage 7: Despondency. (I should just eat some more halloween candy)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, BTW
The fact that its halloween doesn't excite me that much because baby girl is too young to have fun. It reminds me, however, that what???? Thanksgiving is almost here and then before we know it it will be Christmas???
Haha I was watching and thinking "awwww so cuuuute look at the itty bitty wittle..." BAM! Spit-up. Haha.
ReplyDeleteI don't recall if we discussed this or not but... Thanksgiving we are in Phx, Christmas we are in Utah. Does either of those coincide with your plans so we can see baby?? (and you guys)
total opposite of our holiday schedule- buuuuut we are going to be in utard at adam's parents' house in Pleasant Grove for almost 2 weeks before thanksgiving (adam's quarter finals are over next week)- we are driving up on the 13th! You guys will just have to come and hang out with us!
Delete